Hip Hop Heels class
"Give a woman the right shoes and she will conquer the world." It is hard not to agree with that, because High Heels gives women great posture, self-confidence and goddesses grace.
"High Heels" is an hour workshop, where you will learn fun choreography, how to walk and move graceful, become more feminine, develop rhythm, musicality and artistry. Join us and discover it yourself!
Taught by Kamilla Mirzalieva
Date: Sunday September 8th
Time: Beginner class at 1:00pm, Advanced class at 2:30pm
Beginner Class: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
1) Learn the basics of walking on heels.
2) Add movement to the music.
3) Increase self confidence, empower movement through learning easy, fun routines.
4) Learn Basic elements of Hip Hop Heels.
Advanced Class: 2:30pm - 3:30pm
1) Warm up with an energetic movement including walking and elements of Hip Hop Heels.
2) Learning fun, advanced routines with level changes, body rolls as well as sharp and soft movements.
3) Work on your presentation and performance skills.